Sweeney Photography

Sweeney Photography - Specializing in Senior Portraits, Wedding Photography, Senior Portrait photography, Children's Portraits, Family Portraits, Business Portraits and more - located in Madison, WI and also serving Milwaukee WI.


Official Web Site

Friday, March 1, 2013

Hand in Hand

Friday:  Share Wedding Photos

I took this photograph more than a handful of years ago.  The wedding was small and intimate and every moment was filled with love and happiness.  This photo was one of my favorites of the day because it signified taking their first steps into the future – together, hand in hand.

The second image is what I saw in my head today.  Sometimes I just like to play.  By the way, the carpet was not blue.   

Wedding photographer in Madison WI

Wedding photographer in Madison WI

No comments:

Post a Comment