Sweeney Photography

Sweeney Photography - Specializing in Senior Portraits, Wedding Photography, Senior Portrait photography, Children's Portraits, Family Portraits, Business Portraits and more - located in Madison, WI and also serving Milwaukee WI.


Official Web Site

Monday, March 11, 2013

Kids & Family portraits in Madison WI

Monday is:  share kids and family portraits day.

 

I really enjoyed spending a couple of hours with this cool little family unit.  It was a very laid back, go with the flow kind of session – as you can see by the photos.  This was one of those “ah ha” moments (as a photographer) that helped me see family portraits should be less about “posing” and more about laughing.  I realize that in a few areas there is some blurriness due to motion but I accept that.  These photos tell me the story of this family – the fun, the spontaneity and the love.

Photographer in Madison WI

Photographer in Madison WI

Photographer in Madison WI

No comments:

Post a Comment