Sweeney Photography

Sweeney Photography - Specializing in Senior Portraits, Wedding Photography, Senior Portrait photography, Children's Portraits, Family Portraits, Business Portraits and more - located in Madison, WI and also serving Milwaukee WI.


Official Web Site

Friday, June 21, 2013

Voted Best Photographer in Madison WI - Madison Magazine!!



I want to start by sharing a story.  Not too long ago I was sifting through my mail and came upon an envelope from a local publication – Madison Magazine.  I opened it and then my jaw hit the desk.  “Madison Magazine wishes to congratulate Sweeney Photography as the Gold Winner in the BEST Photographer category for 2013!”  (Okay, just typing that got me a bit choked up.)  My first thought was – wow that’s so wonderful!!!  Followed by – I wonder who the big winner is?  I quickly went to their website and realized that the big winner was indeed me.  A smile formed, a tear fell and a silent WOOHOO rang out. Why silent?  I had to keep this fabulous and truly unexpected news to myself until today.

Today I finally get to share it and say THANK YOU Madison Magazine!  THANK YOU Madison Magazine Readers and Voters!  THANK YOU Family and Friends for your support the past 11 years!  And above all – THANK YOU to the Brides and High School Seniors and Families and Babies and Professionals that have allowed me to share their special moments, days and events!

Voted Best Photographer in Madison WI by Madison Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment